My partner has an STBBI

I’ve just learned that someone I had intercourse with has an STBBI

If your partner or someone you have had intercourse with tells you that he or she has an STBBI, you may have it yourself too. Here’s what you have to do:

  • See a nurse or a doctor as quickly as possible to have a screening test done.
  • Avoid having unprotected sexual intercourse as long as you haven’t received your results.

Getting help

To get a screening test

  • Call Info-Santé 8-1-1
  • Talk it over with the nurse in your school or CLSC
  • Talk it over with your doctor


For any
other question

Consult Tel-jeunes

Tel-Jeunes Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux